Velominati › The Community
Velominati Community Profile Archive

Velominatus: pink

Order: Level 4 Velominatus

@pink's activity:

@pink's posts:

  1. @JohnB There wasn’t a chap called Arvy in your group was there? Also, despite being 80kgs myself I have decided that I am a natural climber. I have always found that 90% is in your head. The other 10% must be what the 50kg 18 year olds have when they si… »

@pink's posts:

Het Volk (it will always be Het Volk to me) and now the Strade Bianche may well mark the sentimental beginning to the season, but those are specialized, pre-season races that appeal mostly to riders who are preparing for bigger objectives later in the year, such as the Cobbled or Ardennes Classics. Same goes for Tirreno Adriatico and Paris-Nice; t...

@pink's posts:

@pink's posts:

@pink's posts:

Imagine a world without the little things we take for granted; a house without a roof, a pub with no beer, a Keepers Tour without any clothes. The last one is a reality for me at the moment, five days in and still no trace of where the hell between Wellington and Paris my bag (filled with V-Kit, shoes, helmet, everything) is. The other thing that h...

@pink's posts:

@pink's posts:

If I spent half a summer riding with one hand on the tops and one on the hoods, I spent the other half riding with each hand deliberately gripping the hoods differently. As any young Cyclist growing up in the United States in the late 80s, I had a major thing for Greg LeMond.I imagined Greg to be the perfect Cyclist, as youth often does of their...

@pink's posts:

@pink's posts:

@pink's posts:

@pink's posts:

@pink's posts:

@pink's posts:

@pink's posts:

@pink's posts:

@pink's posts:

@pink's posts:

@pink's posts:

@pink's posts:

@pink's posts: