Come celebrate the Prophets Birthday and ride the Grave’ Train
Out to Northam on the Kep Track, along the river to Toodyay and back via the Avon Valley train line.
210km one day gravel epic. Approx 80% on gravel.
Start & Finish Address: Rose & Crown Hotel, 105 Swan Street, Guildford WA (Western Australia that is!)
Route: Kep Track to Northam then Toodyay, and return via Avon River Train line, 210km one day epic
Please – CX bikes only – MTB’s will generally be too slow and may be dropped (unless you are a gun!).
- · CX bike
- · Lights (suitable for night gravel riding- will be dark at start)
- · Food & adequate water supplies
- · Cash – coffee at Bakers Hill, lunch at Northam, stop at Toodyay to restock for home leg
- · Suitable clothing – Rule #9 adherence may be required
- · Critical spares (no support vehicle)
- · Mobile phone
- · Well stocked V-bank
- · Extra cash/ credit card for hop-based recovery fluids at Rose & Crown on completion